what does "Provably Fair" mean in online gambling?
- September 24, 2019 at 1:33 am #1531
- October 1, 2019 at 8:37 pm #1664
In online gambling the term “provably fair” refers to a tool that players can use ( a computer algorithm ) to verify the outcome of each game’s result.
Provably fair casino algorithms are used by internet gamblers to analyze and verify the fairness of online gambling games.
Here’s how it works:
1. Player chooses a provably fair casino to play
2. Players makes a wager with their chosen website
3. The gaming operator will publish a method for verifying each transaction in the game.
4. The provably fair algorithm use seed generation and hashing to generate a random number (Random Number Generation).
5. After playing a casino game, the game’s outcome can be verified for true randomness by using methods provided by the gambling operator.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.