GambleRock is the web’s latest gambling community of casino players and affiliate experts reviewing online casinos, helping each other to avoid the scam sites and discover approved websites.
There are too many Internet casinos to count these days. This page will help you learn how to choose credible sites to wager with.
If you’re bonus hunting then be sure to check out the GR casino bonus forum to find the latest bonus codes and free spins promotions.
Online casino gambling has come a very long way over the last 25 years. The first casinos on the Internet had poor graphics and slow loading times. There were problems with lost connections and players bets were forfeited. In the early days of online gambling there were even lots of doggy/shady casinos operating as fronts for crooks with the sole intent to take peoples money.
Fortunately for casino bettors the industry has come a long way and these days most online casinos are credible operators with trusted gaming licenses. UK Gambling Commission and Malta Gaming Authority are two of the most trusted and largest international Internet gambling regulators where many of the largest International casinos hold their online gaming license. The best operators and most reputable casinos will use software from one or more of these top online casino software companies listed below. Scroll down towards the bottom of the page to see our list of recommended software companies. Its also smart to check with websites like TrustPilot to make sure the site you’re considering also has positive reviews on non-gambling review sites.
NetEnt is the world’s largest provider of casino games with many of the Internet’s top casinos using their software to power their real money games. NetEnt online casinos are approved for play by GambleRock.com.
Best Trusted Online Casinos
GambleRock.com is your trusted source for reviews of the best online casinos offering real money gambling games. All of the betting sites that we review and list on GRock have been approved for play by the GambleRock team of expert casino reviewers. Our founder, Benjamin Ogden, has been reviewing web casinos since 2001. The GambleRock team has more than 40 years of industry experience collectively.
We will soon be adding even more rankings and reviews to our top 10 online casinos list below so you can easily find a secure casino to gamble with.
Only the most credible casino sites are eligible to receive a listing on GambleRock.com. All of these casinos are legitimate online casino websites that provide their players with fair gambling software, top-notch 24/7 customer service and a variety of convenient payment and withdrawal banking options. Playing on the go? No worries, each of these websites offer mobile games that you can play from any type of device. Try our top 10 approved online casinos in the list below.
Top 10 Casino Sites
- Mr Green – An award winning online gambling website offering bettors a casino and sportsbook for real money gaming. Mr Green uses NetEnt, Microgaming, IGT, Play N’ Go, Evolution Gaming, Elk Studios, NextGen Gaming, Thunderkick, Odobo, Barcrest, Quickspin, Alliance and Bally Technologies. New gamblers are welcomed by Mr Green Casino with a 100% first deposit bonus up to $€£100 and 200 free online slots spins.
* USA players are not allowed to play at Mr Green.
- Lucky Creek – With casino games powered by Saucify, Rival Gaming and BetSoft, Lucky Creek offers players both a download version and no download casino games that can be played from any mobile device. LuckyCreek.com is one of the web’s most popular casinos online. People that sign up as new members receive a 100% match bonus up to $500 and 25 free spins on Rise of the Spartans.
* USA players are welcome at Lucky Creek.
- Intertops – Visit Intertops to gamble at two different online casinos, place bets on sports and compete head to head in the Intertops poker room. Casino Classic and CasinoRed are the two casinos available at Intertops. CasinoClassic is powered by WGS Technology while Casino Red operates on Realtime Gaming software. Both sites offer new players a 100% welcome bonus up to $100.
* Intertops Accepts US gamblers.
- Drake Casino – BetSoft and Arrows Edge software platforms operate the mobile casino games available at DrakeCasino. This makes Drake quite different from many of the other casino sites you’ll find online because Arrows Edge is used by a limited number of casinos. The bonuses and promotions from Drake Casino are rather generous. Signing up as member gets you three 300% match bonuses on your first 3 deposits up to $2,000 each.
* DrakeCasino Allows US players.
- Bovada – Realtime Gaming (RTG) is the online gaming software used by Bovada to power over 250 games. Play craps, roulette, video poker and online slots for real money at Bovada. First time depositing players receive a 150% match deposit bonus up to $1,500. Bovada is a full service gambling site offering a poker room, sportsbook and online casino.
* Bovada accepts players from the United States.
- CafeCasino – Get a massive 500% welcome bonus up to $5,000 at Cafe Casino. With more than 330 mobile-friendly games powered by Realtime Gaming software and an enormous $5,000 welcome bonus there’s plenty of gambling action awaiting you at CafeCasino. Helpful customer service reps are available 24/7/365.
* Cafe Casino is U.S.A. player friendly.
- CasinoMax – New members signing up to CasinoMax will get three deposit bonuses totaling $9,000 in bonuses on their first three deposits. Casino Max is powered by RTG software and their game selection includes online slot machines, video poker, roulette, blackjack, craps, keno and many more of the web’s most in demand no download online casino games.
* United States players are welcome at CasinoMax.
- 888 Casino – 888 is one of the Internet’s oldest casinos with more than years of history offering fair gaming on the net. First time players to 888 online casino get $€£10 free to play with no deposit required. There is also a 100% welcome bonus up to $€£100 available on first deposits made at 888.
* USA players are not allowed to play for money at 888.
- Lincoln – WGS Technology software powers more than 300 mobile casino games at LincolnCasino. Lincoln offers new players that sign up for an account $5,000 in bonuses on their first five deposits. Find friendly and helpful customer support available 24/7.
* USA and Canada players are allowed to gamble for real money.
- SlotoCash – With $7,777 in welcome bonuses + 300 free spins SlotoCash offers players loads of welcome bonus money that’s almost too hard to pass up. Sloto Cash is the flagship brand from the Deck Media group of online gambling websites. SlotoCash accepts major credit cards, prepaid credit cards, Neteller, Skrill, MoneyBookers, Bitcoin, Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash.
* United States gamblers allowed at SlotoCash Casino.
Top Software Companies
- Play’n Go
- Realtime Gaming
Top Online Casino Countries
- Australia (AU)
- Canada (CA)
- China (CN)
- India (IN)
- Mexico (MX)
- New Zealand (NZ)
- Russia (RU)
- South Africa (SA)
- United Kingdom (UK)
- United States (USA)
GambleRock Online Casino Reviews
Our casino ratings and reviews guide is here to help point you towards the world’s most trusted casinos online. Our team has a set of standards that we following when reviewing casino sites. Our online casino reviews are of licensed gaming sites where you can play games for real money. Our review guidelines ensure that all casinos we list and review must have a legal and legitimate gaming license. Any unlicensed gambling sites are not eligible for a review on GambleRock.com. Furthermore, we only list casinos with excellent reputations or fair gaming and helpful customer support. Players, gambling sites and webmasters can use our online casino ratings guide to discover the world’s top rated Internet casinos. We update our GambleRock top 10 rankings every month.
Recent Posts About Online Casinos
- Creating Status Updates on GambleRock
- Welcome to Lucky Creek Online Casino
- Hello Gamble Rock from OnlineCasino.info
10 Years of Online Gambling News
Take a look back at these amazing online gambling news stories from the past decade. It will take 10-15 minutes to read this page and some of the news articles are even longer reads so be prepared to invest a little bit of your time to gain a comprehensive understanding of how the online betting industry has evolved over the last 10 years.