Who’s Going to Win the 2019 MLB World Series?
With the 2019 World Series of Major League Baseball coming up next month online sportsbooks are already posting odds on who the winning MLB team will be. The 2019 MLB World Series champion surely will rise to meet the challenges they’re faced with in the weeks leading into the Series’ final games. We’ll talk more about 2019 World Series Odds below.
Online Betting Odds on 2019 MLB World Series
- Intertops Sportsbook – Trusted since 1994! 100% to $100. T&C’s Apply.
– Houston Astros +215
– Los Angeles Dodgers +260
– New York Yankees +400
– Atlanta Braves + 650
– St Luis Cardinals + 1400
– Washington Nationals +1800
– Oakland Athletics + 2200
– Tampa Bay Rays +2200
– Chicago Cubs +2500
– Cleveland Indians +3000
– Milwaukee Brewers +3300
– Philadelphia Phillies +5000
– New York Mets + 5000
– Arizona Diamondback +10000
– Boston Red Sox +30000
– San Francisco Giants + 100000
- Mr Green Sportsbook – Award winning bookie. 100% Bonus. T&C’s Apply.
- Bovada Sportsbook – Bet on 2019 World Series. $1,500 Bonus. T&C’s Apply.
- RedBet Sportsbook – 100 Euros in Free Bets, Min 10 Euro deposit. T&C’s Apply.
- Bet 365 Sportsbook – The UK’s trusted bookmaker. T&C’s Apply.
- Spin Sports – MLB betting site for Canadians and Europeans. Bonus T&C’s Apply.
- LS Bet Sports – 100% Bonus up to $300. T&C’s Apply.
Road to the World Series
2019 World Series Odds
Lets take a a look at some of the teams that are likely to win the series. Fox Sports recently wrote a good story on how the Braves are playing like World Series contenders in the final weeks before 2019’s series.
Less than a year after World Series title, Red Sox fire chief architect Dave Dombrowski after successfully guiding the team to become 2018’s MLB World Series Champion.
Of course, the NY Yankees are looking solid with Ace pitcher James Paxton on fire as of late. Odds for the Yankees to win are currently +400 while the Braves Odds to win are +650. This brings up a good question…
Does a potential World Series champ need a “HOT” Ace? By David Schoenfield, ESPN Senior Writer on September 9, 2019.
Other major contenders to take the series, such as the Houston Astros, have odds to win at +215 and the Los Angeles Dodgers have odds to win at +260.
Think you know who’s going to take the series this year?
Check out: 2019 World Series predictions | MLB.com
MLB Game Recap – Yankees blank the Red Sox in a 5-0 victory:
2019 MLB World Series Schedule
The dates for the MLB World Series schedule in 2019 are going to be held next month in October starting on Tuesday October 22nd with the potential final game on Wednesday October 30th should this year’s World Series go all 7 games.
2019 World Series wiki page.
About The Author:
BetDog is one of GambleRock’s most active contributors, frequently providing bettors sports betting tips, breaking news and online sportsbook reviews to the gRock community. Shared by BetDog on September 10, 2019.